Do you need a Divorce Lawyer Clarkston?
Our Divorce Lawyer Clarkston knows divorces are emotional and challenging which can lead to potential poor judgment calls. Not only are you not in the right frame of mind for a healthy, stable relationship, but it can also affect your legal standing in the divorce.
If you are considering a divorce, don’t deal with the matter alone. Seeking the advice of an experienced divorce lawyer is always the best course of action.
Call us today at 248-650-0055 to find out how our Clarkston lawyers can help you.
Scott J. Sumner, J.D. was born in Macomb County, Michigan and attended Utica Community Schools before graduating from Michigan State University (1986) and Michigan State College of Law (1989), previously Detroit College of Law (DCL).
Frequently Asked Questions for Divorce Lawyer Clarkston
- Can I force my spouse to move out once the divorce is filed?
- What can I do to prevent my spouse from taking, removing or destroying my possessions or our property?
- Can I date during divorce?
- My spouse is the primary earner in the family. Will he/she still need to pay the bills?
- What about joint credit cards and joint bank accounts?