Scholarship for College Students
Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the American college student who creates the best video essay.
This year’s topic is: What is Estate Planning, and why is it important for everyone?
Our Scholarship Aims to Accomplish Three Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a college student.
- Encourage students to understand the importance of wills, trusts, and powers of attorney.
- Inspire students to pursue a career in any legal field.
How to Enter:
1. Record a one- to two-minute video explaining what Estate Planning is, and why is it important for everyone. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
2. Publish the video to your YouTube channel.
3. The YouTube title should be Sumner & Associates Group Scholarship Contest and include the link https://sumnerpc.com/scholarship/ in the YouTube description.
4. Share your video by posting it on our Facebook page.
5. Complete the Scholarship form below to apply.
All submissions are due by August 15th of every year. The winner will be chosen and notified in August.
Terms and Conditions
You must read these Terms and Conditions in full. In accepting a scholarship from Sumner & Associates, PC, it is understood that you have read and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Eligibility: United States students pursuing a 4 year-degree within a US based school.
If you are offered a scholarship, your details including name, school, photograph, video and scholarship awarded may be passed on to media and used by Sumner & Associates, PC and / or partner organizations for promotional purposes, including but not limited to Sumner & Associates, PC’s website, social media channels, print and electronic media. If you do not wish for your details to be passed on to media or used for promotional purposes, you must notify Sumner & Associates, PC in writing.